- Xbox Kinect (Microsoft). Led Xbox market expansion strategy, including market sizing, positioning, messaging and naming of kinetic play device; culminating in release of Xbox Kinect, breaking the record for sales of a consumer electronic device by selling 10 million units in its first 90 days.
- Surface (Microsoft). Led efforts to determine optimal B2B market for release of first version of Surface. Identified best B2B market sectors to pursue, and specific companies within each sector.
- Google Fiber Design Language- led research to inform development of design language for next generation Fiber product ecosystem
- Proteus Digital Health System- informed design language, value proposition, positioning and messaging for digital health system.
- The Workplace of the Future (HP). Created scenarios on the future of the workplace in 2025 for HP, informing strategy and product development for next decade. Scenarios illustrated the diversity of company cultures that HP will service, as well as strategies to implement across different technology platform ecosystems.
- Trends Program (Logitech). Developed trends program for Logitech to focus product development efforts on most future-facing opportunities. Trends framework was used to map potential innovation ideas to emerging consumer needs.
- Teach foresight/futures research at California College of the Arts (DMBA program) and University of Houston (Foresight Program)