- Naval Officer, Vietnam – 1967-1970 (Awarded Bronze Star)
- Launched the McIntosh Office while at Apple Computer (Symbol NASDAQ – AAPL)
- Managed PowerTV through M&A sale with Scientific-Atlanta, a Cisco Company (Symbol NASDAQ – CSCO)
- Personally led or participated in raising over $25 Million in Venture Capital and Private Investor Funding.
- As Group Pres. of Sprint, exceeded revenue goals of $400 Million annually.
- Received Patents for 3 successful products he designed.
- CEO of electric vehicle company building both its channel strategy and dealer network.
- CEO of Vet-Tech, Inc. Technology Accelerator
- CEO of Coyero, Inc. Smart City Mobile Technology Platform